In response to the COVID-19 pandemic the Group has put in place a series of practical steps and robust measures across all our offices and production sites to provide a safe environment for our employees and their families, our customers and the wider community.
- Hygiene and social distancing policies and practices.
- Remote working for all those whose role allowed.
- All office environments have been risk assessed, one-way systems have been introduced, perspex screening has been installed in open plan offices and communal areas.
- Bespoke information posters in all sites to reinforce social distancing & handwashing guidelines and as a reminder of Covid 19 symptoms and steps to take.
- In line with the UK government’s drive for increased testing, Lateral Flow Device testing pilots have been rolled out across our GB production sites.
- Ongoing engagement with employees to reinforce working arrangements and to gain feedback to inform update of our HR policies.
- Strict regulations to limit and govern external visitors, meetings and travel.
- Pandemic teams from all Divisions and Group Headquarters maintaining regular online meetings to discuss and resolve issues.
SHS Group commercial and production facilities are open and servicing customers. Due to constrained supply, there are some disruptions in certain grocery categories.
The Group is following the latest government guidance in all jurisdictions to keep our employees safe and maintain customer service.