Closing Date: 19th Nov 2021
A fantastic opportunity to join Finance Shared Services and work within the Promotional Spend & Rebate team, reporting directly to the team manager. Work alongside the 2nd PSR Team Lead on cross functional roles to ensure that both ends of the promotional process is efficient & driving the right behaviours for the business. Drive the team to encourage forward thinking in their role ensuring compliance is being adhered to whilst exploring ways to improve processes and procedures within the systems already implemented.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Ensure appropriate controls are in place & followed for promotional activity being raised in CBP. Ensure correct forms are being used & approval levels adhered to
2. Have strong knowledge of the systems and processes whilst seeking efficiencies and improvements as required. Working closely with manager and PSR Team Lead to drive overall efficiencies & working towards team KPI’s and targets
3. Manage customer portals to ensure promotional funding has been agreed as required for invoicing and materials are maintained
4. Work with customers to ensure promotional invoices are raised correctly, full details supplied & sent to the correct place. Influence customer claims in terms of frequency and volume received
5. Keep track of customer non-conformance charges whilst working both internally and externally to reduce the volume of these charges being received
6. Being customer and brand owner focused to ensure the highest level of service is provided
7. Reviewing and completing accrual reviews received from finance and commercial teams, being involved in the creation of to ensure no future impact on the PSR team
8. Overseeing promotional invoices to be paid to customers ensuring all checks have been satisfied before payment proposal is completed
9. Managing customer freight charges to ensure these are valid & are moved to the correct accounts to be processed
10. Managing customer trade show invoices, ensuring paperwork has been completed & agreed before processing as required
11. Hold meetings as required with the Divisions to drive KPI performance, Business Objectives and any other operational issues that both parties have agreed to be reviewed.
12. This role requires the person to be proactive in their approach to deliver service excellence to both internal and external customers through:
· Own and Team engagement with internal Stakeholders and External Customers
· Support interactions with the Team and Divisions
· Have a full understanding of the commercial impact of operations
· Review the workload across the team, ensuring optimum return and promoting excellence in efficiencies and cost effectiveness across its operations.
· Promoting a right first time ethos within the team and indeed across the internal divisions and external stakeholders.
13. Being the point of escalation from the business and customers and ensure they are managed through to resolution with effective and clear communication, escalating to manager when required
Experience / Qualifications:
GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English grade C or above
3rd Level Degree in Business or Finance
3+ years of working in financial/commercial role
Proven experience of driving efficiencies within a dynamic environment
Excellent track record of working in a fast moving and complex environment
Ability to communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
Flexible and adaptable
Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Past Experience of using SAP
Worked in the FMCG sector
Proficient in MS Word & Excel
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit an up to date CV to Christina McAfee email@example.com ensuring that your Line Manager has been informed of your application.