Closing Date: 9th Dec 2021
To administer all pricing activity across all Group divisions to ensure the integrity of information in the ERP system. This is with a view to preventing non-payment of customer invoices, pricing disputes and to maintain accurate master data. Assist the team in delivering and improving on the Finance Shared Service and Operating Company targets and objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Monitor customer pricing records and highlight any discrepancies with SHS systems to the relevant person/department. Proactively follow up to ensure pricing is corrected in a timely manner
1. Responsible for creating and updating new materials within GB Agency, NI and ROI through completing New Line Forms.
2. Manage Customer Price Amendments (CPAs) to include YP01, YD01, YD03 and YPM1 condition types.
2. Take ownership of escalations from the business and customers and ensure they are managed through to resolution with effective and clear communication.
5. This role requires the person to be Proactive in their approach to deliver service excellence to both internal and external customers through:
· Engagement with internal Stakeholders and External Customers
· Have a full understanding of the commercial impacts pricing operations can have, mainly on customer invoices, both adverse and value add.
· Adopting a right first-time approach and ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced working environment.
Experience / Qualifications:
5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English grade C or above
Excellent track record of working in a fast moving and complex environment
Ability to communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
Flexible and adaptable
Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Past Experience of using SAP
Worked in the FMCG sector
Proficient in MS Word & Excel
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that your Line Manager has been informed of your application.